Coconuts

A few days ago, I was sick and was feeling sad and down.  That night when I went to bed I just could not sleep.  There were thoughts racing in my head, I was having a massive headache on both agnyas and I was tossing and turning on my bed.  I was also feeling scared, worried and restless.  Then it hit me that I was being attacked by negativity.  Suddenly I remember a treatment that a Sahaja Yogi told me, that is to put a vibrated coconut on my bed, near my head to absorb all the negativities, negative thoughts and catches.  Luckily I had an extra vibrated coconut sitting at the altar.  I quickly put the coconut on the bed, prayed to Shri Mataji that the coconut will absorb all that was disturbing me and amazingly I slept off immediately after that.  It was a sound sleep.

The next day, the first thing I did was to check the coconut.  It has a long crack and another coconut in my room also has a crack.  I was so relieved knowing that the coconut has done a great job.

The moral of the story is never underestimate the power of a vibrated coconut and negativity tend to attack easier if one is down and sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matka pot treatment - Night 1

Information for pregnant Sahaja Yoginis

Sahaja Yoga has cured me - Part 1